City edge/Stadkant


City edge/Stadkant (100sek)

City edge in pastels on colored paper. I call the painting “stadkant” in swedish, which in english means selvedge. But in swedish it can also mean city edge.

This painting is not so difficult to achieve. Find a colored paper, some pastel crayons, and start drawing squares in different colors.

Then, you do the same as water mirror. To finish the painting you draw some lines across the water area. Try it if you want, it is fun to paint with pastels.

And if you try, let us know how it goes 🙂



18 comments on “City edge/Stadkant

What do you say? / Vad säger du om detta?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.