Thank you all wp friends for nominations to all kinds of awards. I haven´t time to answer them that often, so here´s a thank you for the nominations I got during 2015.
20150509 Barb knowles
Versatile Blogger Award
The Versatile Blog Award
Verstile Blogger Award
Dragon´s loyalty award
Three day quote challenge
The Starlight Blogger Award
20150623 Peaceful warrior
The World blogger award
The questions you asked in this nominations/awards I will try to answer some of the questions if you´re really interested in knowing the answers, I´m not that interesting I think, but here comes some answers anyway.
1. Who is your favorite blogger, one blog you must visit at least once a day?
I find all blogs interesting, your blog is you and you are all unique.
2. Do you have a plan for posting or you just post randomly?
3. Who is your best friend?
4. Can you tell us briefly about a place you will never forget.
No. I can´t predict what I will never forget 🙂
5. Which ranks high, your favorite movie Vs favorite book?
I don´t rank anything.
6. How important is politics in today’s world.
Too important, politicians don´t improve the world, they downgrade it instead of upgrade it 🙂
7. What is fun to you?
Life. Everything else comes after that or else we wouldn´t be able to have fun at all!
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Read the answers to the questions above and you have 7 things about me 🙂
1. Do you believe that there is someone watching over you, someone you can just feel & not see?
You are never alone, don´t forget that. Someone is always watching kindly over you, but are not always able to help you. But you are never alone.
2. What is the purpose of life?
3. What is the one thing that you would go to or do to relieve your heartaches?
Don´t have heartaches.
4. What makes you happy?
5. What do dreams mean to you?
6. What about Nature do you adore?
7. What is the one element, off the 5, that you would associate yourself with and why?
I´m all five. But water is where we come from.
8. What is your take on birth & death?
That´s two parts of life we all meet and can´t skip.
9. What have you learnt from Nature?
10. What part of the tree would you associate yourself with?
All parts. I wouldn´t be able to live without all parts.
2.Tell something about yourself stating
a) your country of origin
b) Likes & Dislikes
c) School where you studied
Not so many schools other than the ones you have to go to when you´re a kid and a teen.
4. Share some facts of life leading to your blogging or what made you blog?
My blog started as a showroom for my art. Then I met all wp friends and I began to blog for real.
5. In your opinion, is blogging worth your time spent? Explain or expand your answer.
Yes it is worth it, though it is time consuming. But I get so much inspiration to my art making from the wp community, so it is worth the time. I also think blogging is a world peace project.
1. Give your readers 5 facts about you.
The answers above gives you a lot more than 5 facts about me.
1. If you could meet anyone from throughout history. Who and why?
All misunderstood artists, that gained respect first after their deaths. I wan´t to say thank you for their art, that wrote history and inspires millions of people.
2. What is your favourite book and why?
That changes all the time. The important thing is to never stop reading books. Every book have something to say to us.
3. Who is your favourite fiction character from any medium and why?
That changes constantly.
4. My Questions
1) If you could choose to be a fictional character in any medium; who would you pick and why?
I have no idea!
2) Have you ever read anything, that you at first did not like but later changed your mind about it. What book was it and what made you change your mind?
I constantly change my mind about things. That´s how I get new ideas and new thoughts.
3) Do you have a favourite poem? If yes, who wrote it and why do you like it?
My mind to me a kingdom is, Edward De Vere
1) What made you get into blogging?
2) What’s your favourite season?
3) If you could describe yourself in three words, which words would you pick?
I have only one word: weird
4) What’s your favourite quote/saying?
That changes all the time.
5) Nike or Adidas?
What´s the difference?
6) Where would be your dream place to live?
Where I live.
7) If you were a dictator, what laws would you make?
It´s impossible for me to be a dictator.
8) Do you have any regrets in life?
No. Life is a learning process, why would I regret something I learned?
9) Why did the chicken cross the road?
Eh, say what? Is this a question I´m suppose to understand, but don´t? I´m Swedish. Is this a saying?
10) What’s more painful, childbirth or getting kicked in the balls?
How should I know a answer to that? This is a trick question, ha?
Question 1→You are awesome; tell us why… what does awesome mean to you?…
The awesomeness is your opinion of me, and I´m very grateful. But I cannot tell you why you think I´m awesome. I´m just as normal (but weird) as you are. But okay, you are all awesome, so maybe that explains it 🙂
Question 2→You are my friend; tell us about other blogger friends
You find them all in my like and comments sections. Just click your way to their blogs and start reading. Then you will find out how awesome wp friends we all have.
7 facts about me are…
You have lots of facts about me above in all answers.
1. Do you like Holidays?
No. I like normal days and weekends.
2. Introvert or extrovert?
Both, but I think the introvert side is a bigger part of me. I can go extrovert, but it is much more exhausting than to be introvert.
3. Is your writing real or fantasy?
4. What kind of blog do you describe yours as many categories are fine?
Art, drawings, writing, thoughts, laughter, seriousness, save nature
5. Are you afraid of anything, if so what?
No. I refuse to let scareness rule.
1.) What is your most important creative skill?
Thoughts. Without them I can´t do anything.
2.) What season of the year do you prefer?
3.) Do you like to travel with a clear plan or make it up as you go?
I have no idea. Never travel.
4.) If you could travel to anytime in the past, where and when would it be?
No idea, maybe at a time when Frida Kahlo did one of her paintings.
5.) What do you think is the most important quality for a good leader?
Ears and brain.
6.) What is one thing that could be done to help nurture creativity in children?
Don´t stop them, don´t judge them. Art shall always be free to create.
7.) What is your favorite book?
All books. They have something to tell us all, so never stop reading.
8.) If you could develop one skill that you do not currently have, what would it be?
Make sick people well. Especially Melanie right now, but also other friends with sickness.
9.) Where would you like to visit in the world today?
Everywhere if I could make world peace and heal the planet.
10.) What is your favorite comfort food?
That changes all the time.
11.) Do you prefer to write with a keyboard or pen?
Both, depends of what I write.
Thank you for reading all this text. My longest post ever I think. If you still have questions to me, please leave them in the comments field and I will try to answer them.
Again, thanks for all your awards and nominations. I nominate you all to all awards. You are all awesome. Keep blogging and make this wp community the best place to be.