Today I did some blog cleaning. I changed theme and deleted some links that didn’t work. Looked over menu settings and I changed header image from winter ones to more colorful image. I want Spring now, so winter pics have to wait until next winter season now.
I realize I spend most time on blogging with post making. The site with menus, pages and widgets I often forget to check up if they still are accurate.
I probably should check that more often. It’s not fun clicking on links and menus that doesn’t work well. It’s not fun reading old stuff that lost its point and so on.
So I hope my cleaning has made a readable blog with the new theme called Dyad.