How you do recognize grandiose projects that could harm you and your environment.
1. If something sounds too good to be true, it’s often NOT TRUE.
2. If the driving force behind the grand project seems to be in a rush decision. Be extremely vigilant.
3. If the project leaders don’t want to listen to the critics and trying to minimize them. Listen to the critics, NOT those who try to belittle them.
4. If the grandiose project leaders are trying to eliminate criticism by quell the voices of others, be very vigilant.
5. If project managers constantly denies adverse information with beautiful words only and no evidence, be extremely vigilant.
6. If anyone speaks beautiful about the grandiose project, but stumbles on the logic of the vision, be properly vigilant.
7. If the project’s great small men attempt to explain the economic situation in terms you don’t understand. Review and be vigilant.
8. If the small big men of the grand project sits on all chairs at the same time. Be totally critical.
9. If project management team says there’s no other options to a great future, and there fore rejects all alternatives. Be particular vigilant.
10. If the project seems to evade the decision paths, rename, or get documents that mysteriously disappear. Wake up from slumber. Be wide awake at what is happening.
11. Those, who drives grandiose projects. Always check how much risk they’re taking and how much of other people’s assets they’re playing with.
12. If a grandiose project have gone haywire and leaders still claim they’re right, then you can conclude that the project was too grandiose and led by little men who still want’s to be the biggest.
En svensk version av detta inlägg kan ni se på: