I’ve got a lovely nomination from Thomas at aspiblog. I’m usually have very little time for awards, but sometimes I find a little time to answer, so here my answer goes:
1. Show your gratitude to the person who nominated you and provide a link back to the person’s blog.
Thanks Thomas at aspiblog for the nomination.
2. Give a brief story on your blog.
My blog started as a showroom for my art. Then I found out about the lovely community built by you all, readers/bloggers and started to interact with you. At the same time our local politicians started to make unwise decisions that will destroy our nature. That made me also use the blog platform to tell the world about us not following the Paris agreement. So today my blog is about art, saving nature and if course a bog reason to talk to you 🙂
3. Share two or more pieces of advice for beginner bloggers.
a) have fun when you blog
b) don’t wish to grow your blog if you don’t have endless time available
c) check out Thomas excellent advice
4. Choose 10 other bloggers to nominate.
I nominate all of you bloggers that never received a nomination before. Here’s your first nomination 🙂
5. Comment on each blog, letting them know they’ve been nominated and provide a link to your award post.
I won’t do that cause I don’t know who you are yet 😉