Thomas at aspiblog nominated this blog, so I owe him and the rest of you an answer. here it goes.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is for bloggers who are creative, positive and inspiring as they spread sunshine to the blogging community.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you with a blog post and a link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
Thanks to Thomas at Aspiblog for the nomination.
Here’s my answers to the questions:
1. If you could restore one place that exists only as an archaeological site to perfect condition what would it be?
One of the ancient art places.
2. If you remove from existence one current organization which would it be?
None. I think people in every organization there is should take self responsibility to not act in ways that hurt any other people or the nature. I’m not to judge how people choose to organize themselves. But we have all a responsibility to say what we think and respect others who say what they think and not hurt them just because they think different than ourselves.
3. What is the most amazing sporting performance you have ever witnessed?
Mr Ingmar Stenmark’s downhill sporting in the 70’s and 80’s. My whole country stopped and holded breathe when he was in the slope.
I have to add the Wimbledon finals between Borg and McEnroe to that list too.
4. Who is your favourite author of fiction?
Right know mr Harry Martinson and his space epos Aniara because I’m doing some drawings inspired from that book.
5. Pick one word beginning with each letter of the alphabet that is particularly associated with your life.
I skip this question. I can’t sort out my thoughts that well in this matter.
6. An alien visitor offers to give you the solution to one of humanity’s great unsolved problems: which one do you ask for?
I’m greedy. I want two problems solved. Poverty and starvation. If we solve those two problems we won’t have any other problems because I think then we finally learn to live in peace.
7. If traveling were free, where would you like to go?
I’m happy where I am. But if travelling were possible without negative consequences for climate I would visit every art place in the world and if universe is filled with art, I would go there too 😉
8. If you could have a dinosaur renamed in your honour which one would it be?
A whole new undiscovered species called Annasaurus, who had the ability to make art on the cave walls,hahaha 😀
–the last three questions are based on the BBC Radio 4 programme Desert Island Discs – :
9. You are able to save one music CD from the waves as you scramble ashore – what would you like to be on it? (If you want to go above and beyond and make the full eight music choices around which the actual programme is built be my guest!)
Do I have a CD player rescued from the waves? In that case something classic that is impossible to get tired of.
10. Choose three books that would help you pass the time on the island (the real thing restricts castaways to one choice, giving them The Bible and The Complete Works of Shakespeare whether they want them or not).
Yea, bible and Shakespeare seems like good company. The third, I don’t know. There’s so many. But maybe I would want the space epos Aniara in 4. with me if I haven’t finished my drawings.
11. Choose one luxury item (it should not be too useful, but I am not going to be harsh on that, and I will allow a little latitude in the matter of what the main item has with it – e.g if you select a camera, as I would, it comes with a spare battery, as well as the fully charged one that is currently in there).
Something I can make art with endlessy.
I brake the rule that says I should nominate 11 bloggers. I nominate all of you who wants to answer following questions:
1. How close to your dreams of life are you?
2. If you’re not close, what’s stopping you getting there?
3. If you’re close, how did you get there?
4. What achievements in life are you proud of?
5. How do you find courage to not always follow the main stream?
6. Who and/or what do you use as a map in your life to find the right ways?
7. Are you normal? (This is a trick question. I haven’t met anyone yet who claimed they’re perfectly fit for the definition of normal, so I wonder what is normal?)
8. What do you believe is gonna save our planet from humans destroying the planet?
9. What’s important in life for you?
10. Do you support friends and family in difficult times or do you run away scared of the situation?
11. What did you think of these questions? Please answer honestly. Asking questions is not my strong side at all.
Good luck with this challenge!